A 200-year-old monument is to be restored as part of a campaign to spruce-up Edinburgh buildings.
St Bernard’s Well on the Water of Leith was built in 1789 by Lord Gardenstone who thought the mineral waters had relieved his rheumatism.
Wealthy Scots flocked to the well during the summer months to take to the waters.
At the start of World War II, the well was closed to the public and has never fully reopened.
In 2008, 12 monuments were earmarked for restoration as part of a campaign by Edinburgh World Heritage and the City of Edinburgh Council.
The Roman style temple is the last of monuments to be restored
Campaigners are still £70,000 short of the £200,000 they need to carry out the repairs and hope the works will start this summer.